May 06, 22
Rejuvenation and resistance training
Are you interested in living a full, pain-free life with a high-performance body?
No, you don't need to take a magic pill, because the Fountain of Youth is already within your reach! It's called resistance training! Not only can you adopt this practice today, but it's accessible from anywhere, regardless of your background or budget. When we think of resistance training (commonly known as weight training), we usually think of a type of training that builds muscle. That's partly true, but there are so many other benefits to your health!
- Exercises performed
- The intensity (weight used)
- The frequency of the sessions
- Rest time between sets
You don't have access to a gym or you don't want to start your journey in a gym?
No problem! There are all kinds of tools and methods available to you to start taking control of your health today! Here are some examples of resistance training:
- Free weights - classic strength training tools such as dumbbells, bars, and kettlebells.
- Medicine balls or sandbags.
- Weight machines - machines with adjustable seats and handles connected to either weights or hydraulics.
- Resistance bands - like giant rubber bands - offer resistance when stretched. They are portable and can be adapted to most workouts. Bands offer continuous resistance throughout a movement.
- Suspension equipment - a training tool that uses gravity and the user's body weight to perform various exercises.
- Your own body weight - can be used for squats, push-ups, and pull-ups. Using bodyweight is convenient, especially when traveling or at work.
As a society, we unfortunately rarely emphasize prevention. We cross our fingers that we have won the genetic lottery and hope to live a long life without disease. What if I told you that today, you can take action to drastically improve your health and quality of life? Living old is good. But living old and healthy with a functional body is even better! With as little as 2-3 regular sessions per week, you can quickly reap a ton of benefits! Here are some of the benefits:
Did you ever think that one healthy habit could give you so much?
That's what I thought. So don't wait any longer, it's up to you to invest a few hours a week in yourself and your well-being. At Everwell, we are here to guide you on your journey. So if you don't know where to start, call on one of our professionals!
$199 includes one month of support as well as registration, evaluation and plan creation fees. ''À la carte'' follow-ups available.